"4GWE focuses on the tipping point where 4G deployments expose the key issues. As consumers choose devices, operators choose partners and applications drive markets; adjustments to 4G deployments are inevitable. 4GWE will help attendees understand how to adjust to changing variables and deliver on the promise of 4G."
Co-Founder Crossfire Media
Now in its third year, 4GWE has moved beyond the theoretical discussions based on 4G technology and implementation and onto the critical issues of how best to enable and exploit the mobile Internet. 4GWE will explore the trends driving a shift towards an anywhere, anytime, broadband mobile network. As part of ITEXPO, 4GWE has become the industry's premier gathering place for Mobile Network Operators, fixed carriers, handset manufacturers, mobile internet device manufacturers, application providers, and venture capitalists.
AN EDUCATION IN 4G TECHNOLOGY
- The Operator's role in meeting the ever increasing demand for wireless services.
- How carriers will prioritize traffic in an age of mobility and never ending applications.
- The role of the device in delivering 4G applications
- How the smartphone will improve productivity in the Enterprise and at home.
- The role of 4G technologies including WiMAX 2.0, WiFi, and LTE
4GWE focuses on the fact that we are at a significant turning point in our evolution to 4G networks and services. Understanding the variables that will dictate how 4G infrastructure will be deployed and delivered is critical to the entire mobile Internet ecosystem. Over the course of three days, the 4GWE Conference will provide attendees with an understanding of these variables and how they will affect the development of the Mobile Internet.
- Is wireless Internet demand insatiable and will the network ever really meet the consumer's bandwidth needs?
- How does a carrier prioritize traffic in and age of exploding application usage?
- Delivering 4G through the mobile device
- 4G and the Enterprise, includes discussions on the Apply Ecosystem, Google's Android, 4G and disaster recovery and improving productivity with the smartphone.
- 4G Technologies including the value proposition of WIMAX 2.0, WiFI's role in delivering 4G and LTE rollouts
Preliminary List of Companies speaking at 4GWE
- VON Coalition
- D2 Technologies
- Xen Venture
- ABI Research
- Think DSI